Our team provides professional installations of sprinkler systems. We take pride in all our work and strive to exceed all of your expectations throughout our design, installation and maintenance process.
Lawn Care Tips
- What's that organic weed-killer with iron?
- Liquid chelated iron is a new and natural weed-killer that uses iron to kill weeds without harming grass.
- Getting a new lawn to shape up
- Good cultural practices such as not cutting too low, letting the clips lie and top-dressing with compost (as well as using good quality grass seed) are at least as important to a good lawn as fertilizing. The latter is often over-emphasized.
- Time to do the crabgrass preventer?
- Now's a little early to apply the crabgrass preventer on lawns. A good target is when the forsythia bushes are just about finished blooming, which is going to be later than usual this spring.
- Applying lime to the landscape
- Lime isn't an automatic need for the lawn or garden. Make sure you actually need it to make your soil more alkaline before applying any.
- Weeds are up already in my new lawn
- Deal with young weeds poking up in the lawn next spring. No need to worry about them now... they won't be growing much over winter anyway.