Our team provides professional installations of sprinkler systems. We take pride in all our work and strive to exceed all of your expectations throughout our design, installation and maintenance process.
Lawn Care Tips
- When is it time to knock off cutting the grass? And how short?
- Keep cutting the grass so long as it's growing -- usually into mid-November if recent falls are any indication. Cutting to 2 inches high can reduce the odds of the lawn getting snow mold at winter's end.
- Can I mix left-over sand into my soil before planting new grass?
- You'd think sand would be a good way to loosen clay soil before planting a new lawn. It can be... but only in large quantities. A little bit is usually counter-productive.
- How late is too late to plant grass seed?
- Mid to late October isn't getting too late that planting grass seed is hopeless. If the weather stays warm in the coming weeks, grass may germinate and grow enough to make it through winter.
- Should a lawn that's just been reseeded be rolled?
- Roll the lawn after it's been seeded? It's usually not necessary, especially if you've applied a light layer of mulch and keep the seed watered.
- Wait for rain to do the lawn work?
- The best time to apply fall lawn fertilizer, lime and grass seed is right before a rain.